The Bug That Plagued the Entire Third Grade is Abuzz

5:37 PM Posted by Lori Calabrese

I’m thrilled to announce my manuscript, The Bug That Plagued the Entire Third Grade, won Dragonfly Publishing, Inc.’s 2009 Best Children's Book Award! And it all went down during Children's Book Week this past year--what a way to celebrate! I’m happy and excited to work with Dragonfly Publishing, Inc. who publishes amazing books ! (If you haven’t checked out last year’s winner, Alley Loo: A Spooky Swamp Tale, it’s a fun, spooky tale for young children!

When I made the decision to be a stay-at-home Mom, I had no idea where it would take me. I’m grateful to be able to spend everyday with my two sons and I’m also grateful that a new set of doors has opened for me. Reading tons of children’s books from the library inspired me to write my own, and I enjoy seeing what stories and worlds magically appear on my computer. I look forward to sharing them with children and love to see their faces light up when they’re entertained. I love being a writer, especially for children!

I enjoyed working on this manuscript and seeing it evolve has truly been an adventure! I cannot wait to share this book with everyone when it will be released in Spring 2010. I’ll keep you posted as things unfold here at Inde-Debut and at my official author website: Lori Calabrese Writes!

Lastly, I would like to thank all of you for your support and I look forward to sharing with you the emotions that will come on this road to publication!

P.S.: Watch out for The Bug!

Posted by: Lori Calabrese

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes
blog comments powered by Disqus