The Tour Is On!

12:47 PM Posted by Jo Ramsey

IT'S HERE!!!!
On Friday, January 15, Connection released from Jupiter Gardens Press in e-book. On January 29, the print version will be released. You can pre-order at BUY LINK.

My Indie-Debut2010 friends have helped me celebrate in a big way with a blog tour! I'm thrilled to be visiting six of them on their blogs over the next couple of weeks. Tour dates are below. I hope you'll stop by to visit all of them!

IndieDebut2010 Blog Tour dates:
1/15 Terry Lynn Johnson's blog

1/20 Miriam Forster's blog
1/21 Amy Cook's blog
1/22 The Accidental Novelist (Danika Dinsmore's blog)
1/25 Carla Mooney's blog
2/2 Lori Calabrese's blog


In addition, I appeared on Book Bites for Kids on Friday, January 15; if you missed the show, it's archived at that site. I'll also be guest blogging on YA Insider on Friday, January 29, and on Moonlight, Lace, & Mayhem's YA Room on Monday, February 1.
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes
blog comments powered by Disqus