Jo Ramsey's blog tour stops at Lori Calabrese Writes

5:19 AM Posted by Lori Calabrese

Fellow author Jo Ramsey is celebrating her debut book launch of Connection — now available in print form and as an e-book. Jo wrote her first story when she was five (When I was five, I was forever being scarred as my kindergarten class decided to yell surprise at me as I came back from speech lessons to celebrate my birthday.  Since then, I’ve never been a fan of surprises, but I digress!).

Back to Jo, which is why we’re here…Jo has been reading and writing since she was very young, and she’s always enjoyed creating new worlds and stories in which someone who considers his/her life bland and boring suddenly finds everything he/she’s always known turned on its ear. In other words, fantasy that starts, and often takes place completely, in the “real world.”

I recently caught up with Jo as part of her blog tour and was able to learn more about her maniacal writing as a kid and her debut novel, Connection…

Head over to Lori Calabrese Writes! for the interview
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes
blog comments powered by Disqus