Jo Ramsey's here!

3:29 AM Posted by Jo Ramsey

Good Monday morning, all :) I'm Indie-Debut 2010 author Jo Ramsey, and I'm excited to be today's spotlight author!

My first YA novel, Connection, was released in January by Jupiter Gardens Press, a small metaphysical publisher based in Iowa. As part of this month's Small Press Month festivities, I'll share an interview with Mary Wilson of Jupiter Gardens tomorrow.

Connection is the first book in my ten-book series Reality Shift, and I'm thrilled to announce that Jupiter Gardens has contracted book two, Filtration System, with a tentative release date of October 2010!

I live in Massachusetts with my two daughters and my fiance; the wedding is planned for April 17, so right now I'm in the thick of writing deadlines (in addition to YA, I write romance under a pen name) and wedding plans, in addition to taking care of my kids, cleaning the house, and working part time for my father-in-law-to-be. Kind of hectic, but at least I get to write!

I'll be popping in again later today, after I've caffeinated myself a bit more and have done some of my self-assigned writing for the day. I hope wherever you are is nicer than here; we have high wind, rain, and overall weathery nastiness this morning.
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes
blog comments powered by Disqus