Listen to Indie-Debut author Lori Calabrese today on Dellani's Tea Time

5:49 AM Posted by Lori Calabrese

You might be a caffeine addict if you’ve ever carried your coffee cup into the shower with you in the morning! Okay, I’ve never gone that far, but I do go to sleep just to wake up and smell the coffee. I’ve never been one to pass up caffeine, so I’m pleased to be a guest on Dellani’s Tea Time, today!

The online radio program hosted by Dellani Oakes takes place at 4:00 pm (Eastern Time) on Red River Radio/ BlogTalkRadio.  You’re welcome to call in and I’d be happy to chat or answer any questions you might have.

I’m honored to be a guest alongside Jennifer Cervantes, author of “Tortilla Sun” which I just finished and LOVED! I’ll be sharing the review with you tomorrow on my blog as part of her official blog tour. I look forward to learning more about Jennifer’s inspiration for “Tortilla Sun” and sharing my own story behind “The Bug That Plagued the Entire Third Grade.”

To set a reminder for the show or to listen in, visit:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rrradio/2010/05/10/dellanis-tea-time

Don’t miss it!

Listen to Red River Radio

***UPDATE***
I'm steamin' that technical problems kept me from doing the show today. But Dellani has been more than gracious to schedule me for a later date. I'll be sure to let ya' know when!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes
blog comments powered by Disqus