eReader - To Have or Not to Have that is the Question

12:01 AM Posted by Donna McDine

I remember fondly my elementary school days wherne the book mobile would come to visit our school. What is a book mobile you may ask? It's a trailer home setup as a libary. My classmates and I would squeeze into line and anxiously await for the class before us to descend the metal steps so we could enter. The smell of new books would fill your nose the moment you reached the top step. Choices abound and excitement swirled in the air.

Much of these wonderful memories came back to life on Christmas morning when my family gave me a Kindle. I love technology! The ease of downloading my latest choice is a snap, it's lightweight and compact, and fits in my purse. I bring it everywhere I go and read much more now. I especially like the built in dictionary, it has proven quite helpful. Learning is an everyday experience is it not, even if it is just one new word.

Do you have an eReader? If yes, which one? What's your favorite feature?

Looking forward to chatting with you.
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes
blog comments powered by Disqus