I Never Thought Agony Could Feel So Good

10:46 AM Posted by Donna McDine

I'm thrilled to announce my manuscript entitled, The Hockey Agony as been accepted by Guardian Angel Publishing.

A bit of the journey...this ms was critiqued in the early stages by Suzanne Lieurance (CWCC) and my online critique groups (thanks Lori Calabrese!!) and placed as Honorable Mention in the Writer's Digest 78th Writing Competition, then edited after the competition by Lea Schizas to assist in expanding the story since it was no longer under a word constraint from the contest.

The ink is barely dry on the contract and I'm over the moon!

Thank you to all who had a direct hand in making this dream come true!

Best wishes to you all!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes
blog comments powered by Disqus