Overwhelmed...Don't have time to write and post your media releases.

3:06 PM Posted by Donna McDine

Overwhelmed? Don't have time to write and post your media releases. Let the panic settle and don't fret any longer. Let Donna take the pressure off. Writing a media release requires a certain technique and online media distribution can be quite time consuming. Coupled with her marketing experience at the National Writing for Children Center and Stories for Children Magazine, Donna is uniquely positioned to help provide you with a top notch media release.

You’ll discuss your good news and happenings to get a clear indication of your direction. Your valuable information will then be written into a dynamic media release. Even if you don't have publishing credits under your belt, announcing guest interviews or your topic of choice will help draw traffic and recognition to you and your writing blog.

Don't wait. Let Donna take the pressure off you today.

Contact information:

Donna McDine

http://www.donnamcdine.com/dynamicmediareleases.html

donna@donnamcdine.com

845-359-6646


July 12, 2010

"If you are too busy to write and distribute a press release about your book, or simply aren't sure how to go about it, I can whole-heartedly recommend Donna McDine's publicity service. She writes excellent press releases. Best of all, she's fast!"
Mayra Calvani ~ http://www.mayracalvani.com/

June 6, 2010

"As a new author, I was unsure of how to publicize the blog tour for my first book. I knew a press release would help, but had no idea what to include or how to write it up. Donna came to my rescue! She asked for the appropriate details, composed an attention-grabbing press release then posted it all over cyberspace.
Donna provided her service in a timely, professional manner and allowed me to give approval on the final press release. If you have qualms about handling your own media release, contact Donna – she’s an expert!"

Beth Bence Reinke, author ~ http://www.bethbencereinke.com/

January 14, 2010

Dear Donna:

"I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your work on my press release. Creating a new organization involves so many details; it was such a relief to turn a task over to someone else. And you did a wonderful job! I love the energy you created with just a few lines. You're a true writer. I am going to recommend you to anyone who needs help with media releases.

Thanks again for making my life a lot easier."

Sincerely,
Amy Cook
Founder, Indie-Debut2010
http://indie-debut2010.blogspot.com/

December 9, 2009

"Working with Donna McDine was simply terrific! She was very knowledgeable and knew just the right questions to ask to present the most efficient and effective press release. Never having written a press release myself, I appreciated this very much. She kept me informed every step of the way and allowed me final approval of the press release prior to submitting it. Her price is extremely reasonable and easily affordable, even in this economic climate. She made the process seamlessly easy for me by also submitting the press releases to several different marketing services. As a result of her hard work, I have seen a significant jump in the traffic this week to my website. I highly recommend her services for anyone looking for an inexpensive and knowledgeable person to draft their press releases. I will definitely work with Donna again in the future."

Jennifer Swanson
Award-winning Children's author of the Penny and Rio series
http://www.pennyandrio.com/

November 20, 2009

“Donna McDine knows her craft very well. I am extremely pleased with the media release she wrote to help promote my new blog. What really stood out is her ability to write a very succinct media release covering all the pertinent information. Her media release is an attention grabber. If you are looking for quality work, I highly recommend Donna McDine. If you have any questions feel free to email me at: lumiereleclaire@yahoo.com. I will be more than happy to answer any questions.”
Nicole Weaver
Children's Author

http://outskirtpress.com/nicoleweaver
http://www.authorsden.com/nicoleweaver
http://www.jacketflap.com/basket
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes
blog comments powered by Disqus